Lives: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Thomas was first introduced to tennis at his school, aged six. He began playing short tennis and quickly progressed to reach county level by the age of ten. Thomas joined the Learning Disability Performance Programme in ? and has since gone on to represent Great Britain in numerous international INAS events. Thomas also enjoys playing other sports including squash and badminton, and his sporting hero is Andy Murray. Thomas’s ultimate tennis ambition is to be a full time tennis coach.
- 2015 INAS Global Games Men’s Doubles silver medallist (with Fabrice Higgins)
- 2014 INAS World Championships Men’s Singles silver medalist
- 2014 INAS World Championships Men’s Doubles gold medallist (with Fabrice Higgins)
- 2013 INAS World Championships Men’s Team event gold medallist
- 2013 INAS World Championships Men’s Singles silver medallist