Lives: Elland, West Yorkshire
Phoebe took up tennis aged eight and started playing deaf tennis in 2013 after attending a camp organised by the Tennis Foundation. She competed in her first National Championships later that year. She now trains four times a week, including county training for Yorkshire and also enjoys playing netball. Phoebe joined the Deaf Tennis Performance Programme in 2015 and has since competed in major international deaf tennis events, including World and European Championships. Her sporting hero is Andy Murray.
- 2016 Deaf Tennis National Championships Mixed Doubles Champion (with Esah Hayat)
- 2016 Deaf Tennis National Championships Women’s Singles Champion
- 2016 European Deaf Tennis Championships U18 Girls Singles silver medallist
- 2016 European Deaf Tennis Championships U18 Mixed Doubles gold medallist (with Esah Hayat)
- 2016 European Deaf Tennis Championships Women’s Doubles 4th Place (with Valerie Copenhagen)
- 2015 World Deaf Tennis Championships U18 Girls Singles bronze medallist