Lives: Kettering, Northants
Career Titles (singles): 5
Career Titles (doubles): 5
Highest Ranking: 38 (March 2016)
Dermot was diagnosed with Perthes Disease, which affects his mobility, in early childhood and after starting to use a wheelchair he took up wheelchair tennis aged 8. He has gone on to become one of Britain’s brightest young players and has represented his country on a number of occasions.
- 2016 Men’s Singles Champion Sheffield ITF Futures tournament
- 2016 Bronze Medal World Team Cup
- 2016 Men’s Singles finalist Arizona Open ITF 3 tournament
- 2015 Men’s Singles National Champion
- 2015 Men’s Singles Champion Wrexham ITF Futures tournament
- 2015 Men’s Singles Champion Sheffield ITF Futures tournament
- 2015 Men’s Singles Champion Open Baia de Setubal ITF Futures tournament
- 2015 Men’s Singles Champion Gloucester ITF Futures tournament.
- 2014 Men’s second draw Singles Champion Prague Cup ITF 2 tournament
- 2014 Men’s Doubles runner-up Flanders ITF 3 tournament
- 2013 Men’s Singles runner-up at Martigny Indoor ITF Futures tournament
- 2013 Men’s Doubles Champion at Belgium 25 ITF 3 tournament.