Lives: Dunfermline, but currently trains in Nottingham
About: Anna started playing tennis when she was 8 and progressed to a National level within 18 months. At 11 she became the Scottish number one ranked U12 girl and eventually climbed to number 13 in the UK. Anna has won and continues to win numerous regional level tournaments, whilst also competing internationally in Malta, Spain, Portugal and Belgium. Anna first became involved with disability tennis in 2017 and joined the performance program in 2018. Anna’s sporting hero is Johanna Konta and her dream is to win a gold medal at the INAS World Tennis Championships, and maybe one day compete at Wimbledon. Anna also enjoys learning Spanish, singing and fitness.
- 2015 Scottish ranked number 1 U12 girl
- 2015 competed at the U12 Grade 1 National Finals
- 2015 competed at the U12 County Cup National Finals
- 2017 won silver medals in the 1st division of the men’s Learning Disability UK National Finals, in both the singles and the doubles
- 2018 selected to compete for the UK at the INAS World Tennis Championships in Paris