Want to do more to introduce tennis to your school? Purchase a Schools Tennis Membership and get access to a wide range of resources and support.
Join us now with Schools Tennis Membership
Who is it for?
Schools Tennis Membership is for anyone who has an interest in developing tennis in schools. Teachers, coaches, colleagues who work in school sport provision – if you believe students can grow and thrive from playing tennis and want to help make it happen, then membership is for you.
How does it help me deliver tennis to my school?
As a member, you’ll receive our regular e-newsletters keeping you up to date on events and activities. You’ll also be able to access a personalised area of our website, where you can find a host of online resources exclusively for members.
How much does it cost?
Annual membership is £15 a year for primary schools and £35 a year for secondary schools.
What are the benefits?
As well as supporting you as you deliver tennis and tennis-based activities in your school, membership also offers a range of valuable benefits, including:
- 30-40% discount at our online equipment shop
- Free entry into the Wimbledon ticket ballot (schools can opt in between October and January each year)
- The chance to apply for funding in our bi-annual Small Grants Scheme – application dates are in March and November
- Exclusive access to a range of resources
How do I apply?
- Register for a free account, ensuring that you link your account to the appropriate school (please note that email addresses can only be linked to one school)
- Once you have received your activation email and logged into your account, you will see the option to purchase a schools tennis membership on your homepage.
If you have any queries regarding schools tennis membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org